Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Miles.

In my last post, I said I would spend the next 30 days soaking up the last bits of summer.  And we are.  But some things are important.  Let me share.

This family is trying to raise the ransom for a sweet little boy named Miles.  Isn't he adorable?!


His soon-to-be-mommy and I are pals.  Okay, so maybe we've never met.  But we're friends, nonetheless :)

If you go to their blog, you can watch a hilarious video of their daughter explaining their iPad giveaway.  My favorite part is when she says "mommy - can I have a piece of gum?".  Too funny.

Would you love an iPad 3?  Do you have $10 (or more!) to donate?  Donations are easy and quick - and tax deductible!  Do you have Facebook or a blog to share their fundraiser?  Then go!  Share!  Donate!  And maybe walk away with a new iPad 3.  Not bad, eh?

What?  You don't need an iPad 3?  You already have one?  Well, guess what?  You could still donate -and if YOU get the iPad, you could give it away to another fundraiser.  Or use it as a Christmas gift.  Or give it back to this family to re-use in another fundraiser.

This giveaway ends on August 18th - so you need to go NOW.  You have an awesome opportunity to aid in bringing this boy into his forever family - what a privilege, really.  All for $10.  And an iPad 3? Well, that's just the cherry on top.

One Thing I Know For Sure: Raising money for families is so very important.  Please - go!




1 comment:

  1. What I think? I think you are fantastic, and I'm thankful that I sent you that "new mama" email in desperation because I am SO GLAD to be pals. Meeting in person? We'll totally get there :)
    Thank you, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...