Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Look.

 Someone special is on the "My Family Found Me" page of Reece's Rainbow.


That's right - Carter's buddy, Lucy, has a family.




They'll be meeting her SOON.

And there's a very, very, VERY good chance that she will feel the love of a mommy & daddy before Christmas.


This picture has been one of my favorites.  It's like she's looking at Carter, wondering why him.  Why does he get a family, and she doesn't?

Well...hold on, Lucy.  Your family is coming.

SOON.

Will share more when I can :)

One Thing I Know For Sure: Merry Christmas for LUCY!



4 comments:

  1. WOOHOOO!!! That's great news! Can't wait to hear more. I'm sure your observations played a big part in their decision. :-) Don't you just LOVE that!?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://reecesrainbow.org/18711/sponsorjacobson

    It's offically official! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They need our help though!! They leave in 1 week and still need about $4000 to bring her home!! I love them!! They are great people!! They will see her before Christmas and I am soooooo excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh praise God another sweetie gets a loving family....hopefully they live near enough they will be able to remain friends:)sweet pictures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...