Monday, May 16, 2011

Adorable.

We got something VERY fun in the mail today...

No  - it's not our finished homestudy, or our Golden Ticket (please, we're nowhere near the 'golden ticket' excitement...)!

We got Carter's bedding in the mail today.

Oh.my.word.

!!!!!

It's so adorable....I can't wait until he's IN it!

No - I can't tell you what it is....it's a surprise for our family :)

No crib yet.  Hopefully tomorrow.

And - we figured out why I haven't gotten my passport!  It may have something to do with the fact that I never sent my old passport back...ha.  That's all taken care of now, and I should be getting my new one any day! 

One Thing I Know For Sure:  It's adorable :)


1 comment:

  1. not fun teaser.....lol.....as soon as they see it you better post pictures :) Enjoy all these new firsts for you guys also!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...