Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30 Days of Photos - Day 16

A Photo of Someone Who Inspires You.....


Well, apparently I'm not feeling very inspired today.  Not that I can't think of anyone who inspires me - because I can think of a lot of people.  But I can't find a photo of this:

The family who, day after day, struggles to get ahead - struggles to make ends meet - but show up at work with joy in their hearts....

The single mother who has had every possible 'bad hand' dealt to her, but remains steadfast....

The man whose wife has died - leaving him with small children, but keeps focused & serving God....


Those are the things that inspire me.  People who come face to face with the reality of life and keep pluggin' away - all with an attitude of gratitude.  None of this 'woe is me' junk.  No.  "Thank you, Lord, for the blessings that I do have...".  That's inspiring.

One Thing I Know For Sure:  You can "Cast all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you....."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...