Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 Days of Photos - Day 17

A Photo of Something That's Made a Huge Impact on My Life Recently......




This is the face that he gave me when I came home today.....


This guy totally surprised me today.  For those of you that don't know, we just finished our garage & entryway.  I've been bummin because we're so busy with other stuff, I thought it would never get painted.  Well...Jake took the day off of work today to paint the whole garage, and breezeway.  AND, he took off tomorrow to do some other very important things :)  You guys just don't even know how much this blessed me.

Ever been in a funk?  A 'why do I do what I do' kind of funk?  And 'if I didn't do what I do, I would have time to do other things'  kind of funk.  That's where I've been at lately.  Well...this pulled me right out of that funk, and gave me the motivation to kick it into high gear.  Enough moping! 


One Thing I Know For Sure:  I love him more & more each day. 


1 comment:

  1. How sweet was that!! Don't be to hard on yourself we're all feeling a little like that right not....need the sun and warm weather.

    Have a great day!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...