Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 Days of Photos - Day 15

A Photo of Something You Want to do Before You Die.....


I want to go here.......



And here.......



And here!



I want to eat this....





.....more than I eat this! 





I want a few of these.  This one is especially cute!




And the final thing I want to do before I die.......




 I want hair like this.  I don't care how I get it - if it's real or fake.  It doesn't matter.  I just want long hair. 



Seem superficial?!  Sorry...it's hard to find photos of "love the unloveable" and "serve those less fortunate"....so you're stuck with this :)



One Thing I Know For Sure:  Every 5 weeks, I say "I want to grow it out....".  My hair stylist thinks I'm nuts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...