Monday, February 07, 2011

Incredible!

I'm one of those people.  I read a book, and the whole time I'm reading I cannot enjoy it unless I'm trying to figure out the ending.  I do everything short of reading the last chapter (I do know people crazy enough to actually read the last chapter first. Strange, I know).  I watch a movie, and I can't focus on the current scene because my mind is spinning to figure out the ending before it comes (honest confession: I like to must figure it out before Jake does!).  Usually, my assumptions are pretty accurate.  I may just be super smart (.....no laughter, please), or it may just be that there are no real surprises in life.  Ever heard the quote "no such thing as an original idea"?  

Don't you just long for a true surprise?

Don't you just long for something refreshing to pop into your life, unexpectedly?

Well...do I have a treat for YOU!  You must, must MUST read the following blog, from an incredible mommy to 7 kiddos.  This particular blog entry is about one of her Down Syndrome sweeties from Eastern Europe.  Be prepared to be totally amazed - surprised, even!  No excuses, now - I'm giving you 3 ways to find her entry, and even a super short blog entry of my own (you should know that a short blog entry is not an easy task for me...)!  Go!  Read!  Allow God to surprise you!

One Thing I Know For Sure:  I did not see this one coming....our Amazing God totally surprised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...