Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Back to Normal.

I've posted three times about lessons that I've learned from my dad.  For now, I'm done.  I've got more in my head and my heart and my drafts folder.  But for now, let's just get back to normal.

You can read the first three posts in the "Lessons from my Dad" series here, here, and here.

++++++++

Normal.  These days, it's a little boring.  Wanna see a 'day in the life'?

Okay.  Here it is.  A normal Gibson Tuesday.

Cereal + Banana.

Choo-choo.

Bubbles.

Play.

More play.

Oops.

Will work for candy.

Heart.

Wisconsin.

School.

Big digger + Chickens.

Ice cream with Dad.

Night!

Imagine a photo of mom having lunch with a friend (California burger, no lettuce, extra fries...shhhhh!) and later, a hair trim while her boys enjoy some ice cream :)

One Thing I Know For Sure: Boring? Maybe. But oh so good, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...