Monday, July 09, 2012

Forfeit.

For about a month or so, Moses and I have been battling.  He seems to think that a certain little Elmo toy is his.

It's not his.  

Moses grabs it out of the basket, I chase him down, screaming & yelling, and put it back in the basket.    Sometimes the screaming & yelling is accompanied by some arm flailing and my angry face.  After a few days of this, Elmo gets washed.   This cycle continues over & over & over & over & over.

Well, no more.  I give.

Love the look of terror on Elmo's face.
Moses - 1, Mama - 0.

Some battles are just not worth fighting.

Moses - enjoy your new Elmo toy.  It's all yours.

+++++++++++++++++

In other Moses news - as I was cleaning underneath the refrigerator today, I found what I thought was a small animal.  Don't worry - it was only a humongous glob of Moses hair.

In moments like these, I just keep repeating to myself: "I love my dog.  I love my dog.  I love my dog.".    The desire to list him on Craigslist usually only lasts a few minutes.

One Thing I Know For Sure: As Poppy would say "Oh, but he's such a gooood boy....".  Yep.  Uh-huh.  Sure.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh Moses when you wear that one out let us know we bought Alayna an elmo that she has NEVER touched! Maybe we can send it and it can really be Carters LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our dog does the same thing from time to time. She claimed a stuffed bunny that got taken away many times before one day, when she ate its face off before we found out. The caption about Elmo's look of terror made me laugh out loud. Love your updates!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...