Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We Have a DATE!

Today, we got our travel date.  I can not believe it.

After months of waiting...it almost doesn't seem real.

Am I dreaming?!  Pinch me.  Now.

Because our SDA appointment is....

Which means we will be getting on an airplane on Sunday, October 2nd....

Which means we're leaving in less than two weeks!!

Unreal.

I'm feeling ill.

Now - it's go time.  My list is a mile long.  Packing, planning, preparing...ohhh my goodness.

We're coming, little buddy!!





One Thing I Know For Sure: Two weeks from today.....!

11 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! Carter you will be home soon buddy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo excited for you guys. I can not believe you will hold that little guy so soon!! Oh Ashley I am praying girl that the first time you lay eyes on each other will be better then you ever dreamed!!! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING. We love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! I hope all the last minute details come together quickly so you can go meet your boy! :)

    Tonya
    www.whatitmeans2beheld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO! Godspeed Jake and Ashley! Good luck with all the preparation and travel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!! I have tears in my eyes!! So happy for you and your husband..can't wait to see pics of him in your arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! SO STINKIN' EXCITING FOR YOU GUYS!!! You know we're praying! Can't wait to see him in your arms!!!! :-) Once again, I just felt my "travel blood pressure" raise a bit for you. LOL And I'm not the one with a list a mile long this time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is Awesome! I can't wait to see you three together. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! It's here!!! Fantastic news! Congrats on getting the real date to mark on the calendar! Looking forward to counting down with you.
    -Carli
    asiblingforsillylily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay!! love when people get their travel dates, is exciting! even im just a reader miles and miles away.... :)

    wooohoooo!!! yay *doing happy dance* so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...