Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Things I Never Shared :)

Nothing deep or intriguing here - just a few things that I don't think I've ever shared on this blog, and I wanted to share them before we leave (in SIX days!!!)....   :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A larger photo of Carter - I just like to see his little foot sticking up :)



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our Prayer Cards - these were VITAL - we passed them out to everyone we knew!  I still see them fall out of peoples Bibles at church, and on different families refrigerators!  If you're going thru this process - DO print prayer cards!!!  Comment if you'd like more info on how we did ours.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our posters for the Carter Benefit - no, that's not cyrillic writing below the RSVP (haha)...It's my speedy attempt at blurring out Jeanne's phone number :)  Don't want her getting prank calls at 3:00am :)


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My shower invitations :)  Just for fun....


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the slide we showed on the screen when we announced our adoption to our church family....


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All of our apostilled documents...ready to be shipped (from back in August)!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think that's it!  Thanks for sharing in our journey, and following along!!!

One Thing I Know For Sure: Almost there!





4 comments:

  1. You are so right....Almost There!! Before you know it you will be in the kitchen cleaning up the food on the floors and spilled milk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post Ashley!! I love the PRAYER cards - Wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the prayer cards are an AWESOME idea! A step by step tutorial would be fantastic :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, would LOVE to know how you made the prayer cards. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...