Wednesday, June 22, 2011





One Thing I Know For Sure: I've been listening to the American dream for way too long...



**Updated on 6/23...after being posted for 24 hours or so, someone is already offended :)  Let me say - I know that adoption is not meant for everyone.  Obviously.  But I also know that there are people - probably MANY people who have been called to adopt, but won't because they're seeking out the 'American Dream'.  No matter where you stand on adoption - this video should speak to all of us about listening to the Lord's voice over the world.  I think we can all stand to listen to the Lord a bit more - right?  Let's not be so quick to take our stances in opposition....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this video. This might be just what my family (who does not support our choice to adopt) needs to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Ash! That's amazing! SOOO putting that on my blog too! :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...