Monday, June 06, 2011

Adoption T*Shirts HERE!!

Our first little blog fundraiser...!  Take a look at these adorable tshirts (designed by yours truly...ideas not 100% original, though!)...
















You can have one (or ten!) of these tshirts, AND help bring Carter home! 

Tshirts are screen printed on high quality "Gildan Ultra" tshirts.

Sizes run 'normally' - not big, not small.


1. Choose your tshirt design(s) (colors cannot be changed/substituted)

2. Choose your size(s):
Kids: XS     S     M     L     XL
Adults (unisex): XS     S     M     L     XL     2XL     3XL     4XL

3. Email me at gibsons15 @ sbcglobal . net with your order & mailing address

4. Make your donation payment below (sorry, this is not tax deductible) where it says 'chip-in'.  We're asking that you donate $20 per adult tshirt, and $15 per kids tshirt.  If you're not someone that we see on a regular basis (like church friends or family, co-workers, etc.) then please kindly include a few dollars for shipping :)

5. Tshirts will be ordered on Monday, June 20th - you should receive your order within 2 weeks of that!

6. Questions?  Email me!


We thank you for your sweetness...and so does Carter!!


One Thing I Know For Sure:  Can't WAIT to be able to wear the pink 'Hope' tshirt :)


3 comments:

  1. I can't decide which I want - they are all sooo cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shirts are SOOOO awesome! I LOVE them! I am a "fun font" girl, so the way you used the different fonts to design them is so up my alley! LOVE LOVE! I am going to decide which ones I want and send an order your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I really love your "Adopted" t-shirt and would like to get one. The "Chip-in" button wont let me click on it. Do you still have some t-shirts available?
    Thanks and best of luck!

    Blessings,
    Kathleen
    www.ourtreeofhope.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...