Monday, April 04, 2011

Another (small) Step Closer!

Today we went to get our birth certificates (we got 4 of each - just in case!) and marriage certificates.  We had a bit of a hastle with my birth certificate, probably because I was born in one county - but adopted in another.  It worked out fine - the woman helping us was so sweet.  She was asking us about what we were doing, and she seemed really excited for us.  I know, not every experience will be with lovey-dovey-warm-&-fuzzy government workers :)  So, I blog the good ones.

Also, if you click around on the tags to the right, you'll see I added info to "Adoption Timeline", "Abbreviations & Lingo", and "Meet the Fam".  Check 'em out.  The rest will be updated soon....because I'm still waiting on one of the two 'boys' to give me some interesting information about themselves for their own little page (I won't mention any names - but he has 4 legs, likes to eat grass, & is quite hairy....). 

And - if you're observant at all (or addicted to perfection, as I am) you'll notice the new header - like it?  I do too!

Be blessed today, sweet friends!!


One Thing I Know For Sure: It's time to stop blogging & make my man some dinner!


1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for the two of you, Ashley and Jake, God is good, May he make your journey a blessed one. Carter will be blessed to have the two of you as Loving Parents, just as much as he will be a blessing to you.God bless you. If there is anything we can do for you Please let us know!
    Love You,
    Les and Linda
    lesliedm@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...