Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 Days of Photos - Day 24

So, since I've been slacking and have missed a few photo days....I guess I should catch up.  So today - it's your lucky day...you're getting 3 for the price of 1.  Yes, friends - the deal of a lifetime

A Photo of Something You Wish You Were Better At....

Anyone who knows me should know this.  It's widely known (and joked about....) that I stink at this....







 ....and this.......




 ....and this......
Don't be fooled - I know this girl looks like she could be my twin, but this is not a photo of me :)






Yes, even this sport (or should I say 'leisurly hobby') does not come easily to me....






A Photo of Your Favorite Book.....



Want to know what the persecuted church really looks like?  Check this book out - and aside from being moving, it's an incredibly interesting read...and a fast one, too!







This has completely revolutionized my thoughts about the Holy Spirit and His purpose. 




 And since I'm a preschool teacher...I had to throw a few of these in :)



Little Choco can't find a mommy that looks just like him!  Finally Mrs. Bear steps up to the challenge, and Choco realizes that his mothers appearance doesn't matter - when he meets her other children - a hippo, alligator, and pig!  Adorable story that lays foundations for discussions on adoption.


Everyone loves this one -
"You'll look up and down streets. Look 'em over with care.
About some you will say, "I don't choose to go there."
With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,
you're too smart to go down any not-so-good street."


Love this one - just because.  After bear wakes up from his winter nap, he realizes all his friends have been partyin' it up in his lair!  He says "you've snuck in my lair, and you've all had fun.  But me?  I was sleeping, and I have had....none."  and mouse says "Don't fret, don't fuss, look - see?  We can pop more corn, we can brew more tea!" 
Yes, I recited that from memory.  Sad.






A Photo of Something You'd Like to Change....

Yes - I have big goals :)  

After 7 years of being a preschool teacher...I have realized that I do change the world, one little person @ a time.  It's an honor to serve those little honeys....and they just love me sooooooo much. 

 One Thing I Know For Sure:  Today's post was fun....but I'm glad the 30 days is almost over :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...