Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Eve.

It's Christmas Eve.  If anyone is reading this, I must ask you - you know it's Christmas Eve, right?  Why are you reading this?  Get with your people, girl.  Put down the phone.  Put it down!  Close the laptop.  Go and cozy up with your fam.  Now.

If you're still here, then fine.  My people are all doing what most people probably do on Christmas Eve.  Working.  Well, two are working, one is looking for the candles for our Christmas Eve service, one is running errands, and the other is laying on the bed with the ipad.  Which gives me exactly 12 minutes.

I'm here to say this: Have a merry, merry Christmas.  I don't have a cute card to show you this year.  I had the CUTEST plan.  Back in September when we thought we might be in our new house by Christmas, I had the best, sweetest, most blessed idea for a Christmas card.

"There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays".

Swoon.  Oh well.

Needless to say, we'll be sending out our 2014/We Moved cards sometime in February.  My wheels are turning with other cute ideas...so we'll just have to wait and see.

So where was I....

I was at "Merry Christmas" - which is probably the best place to be.  May it be filled to overflowing with love, joy, and peace.

Thanks for stopping in on this special day.  Now go, be with those you love the most.  Laugh, cry, give, receive, and thank Him for every single second of it.

That's what I'm about to do.  Mostly because my 12 minutes are up.

One Thing I Know For Sure:



{For the first time ever - no words from me.  Just this.  And many tears.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...