Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What I'm Up To...

This week, I've been crazy busy.



This has been my view...




Our sides are sore from laughing at things like this....




And we've made sure to do plenty of this...




Mixed with lots of this, too...




It's been a rough week....




+++++++++++++++++++++++++

These photos are from last year, and I wrote this post a week ago, to be posted today...just for you :)  Because I'm just having too much fun to be blogging!  


*Note to my future, post-vacation self...do the laundry NOW!  Don't kid yourself into thinking it will be easier to wait a few days!!!


One Thing I Know For Sure:  *sigh*.....   :)


1 comment:

  1. LOL! HA... that is a GREAT idea. Trickster :) :) Have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...