Wednesday, March 02, 2011

30 Days of Photos - Day 2

"A person you've been close with the longest"

This is an easy one :)


Ok so I couldn't choose just one :)
 Jake & I have been married for almost 5 years (crazy!) but together for 8.  God has been so good to us, both individually and as a married couple.  I'm so thankful for the wisdom that my husband has...and I'm so thankful that he leads me so gracefully.  He leads so well - so well, in fact, that I want to follow.  Hear this - I don't follow him because I have to - I do it because it's a joy!  It's a blessing! 

Do you know why this works? 

Because he's following someone, too.  He's following his Creator, his Savior, his Redeemer.  So in turn, I can follow Jake's lead without any doubt in my mind

One Thing I Know For Sure: There's nothing like being married to your best buddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...